I am an experienced Microsoft Azure Cloud Subject Matter Expert (SME). I have a strong passion and drive for learning about technology, and I bring that passion and enthusiasm to everything I do.
I hold several industry certifications, including the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) in Private Cloud, a charter certification in Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, along with multiple Azure speciality certifications including:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Exam 537: Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
I specialize in hybrid-cloud architecture and implementation technologies, including Microsoft Azure, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Cloud Management & Security via Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics / Operations Management Suite (OMS), and Azure Security Center (ASC) / Azure Sentinel (AS); Cloud Governance via Azure Policy, Blueprints, Management Groups, and Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) / Identity and Access Management (IAM); Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) via Azure Site Recovery (ASR) / Azure Migrate, and Azure Backup (ABU); Windows Server, and System Center.
I also focus on emerging technologies and innovation, utilizing my knowledge and insatiable drive for learning of the cutting-edge cloud operations to help my customers become market leaders versus trend followers.
I have received the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Award in Cloud and Datacenter Management, for 5 consecutive years. I regularly contribute to the community through my personal technical blog (this site), as well as on other community sites. I am also available to deliver presentations on various topics (check out my Events page to see examples).
For those that know me personally, this won’t come as a surprise. I recently took the Clifton Strengths test, and my top 5 strengths were:
- Learner – People who are especially talented in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.
- Analytical – People who are especially talented in the Analytical theme search for reasons and causes. They have the ability to think about all the factors that might affect a situation.
- Input – People who are especially talented in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
- Focus – People who are especially talented in the Focus theme can take a direction, follow through, and make the corrections necessary to stay on track. They prioritize, then act.
- Achiever – People who are especially talented in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.
I also took a Behavioral Style test, and my primary behavioural style is Expressive, and my secondary style is Analytic.
Expressive-Analytics take factual information and sell ideas convincingly. They are competitive and accomplish goals through people. Maintaining high standards of personal performance is important. They tend to be direct but also considerate. One of their significant strengths is the ability to develop a detailed plan and then involve others in the implementation, decision making, and problem-solving. They often work with great intensity.
Connect / Contact
Please feel free to look me up on LinkedIn for more details on my technical experience, and abilities: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/adinermie.
If you would like to contact me, to request an article, ask for help, or just to express your appreciation, it is best to do so via email, so that I can reply when I have the time.