If you are interested in any of the events I’ve presented at, here are a few links to the content.
If you would like me to present at one of your events, feel free to reach out!
- Global Azure Bootcamp (2017) – Performance and Health Management for Modern Applications
- Global Azure Bootcamp (2018) – Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
- The Azure Group – Azure Network Watcher
- The UK Azure Group Hangout – Azure Monitoring: What are the options and how do I use them?
- Video Recording of the presentation can be found here.
- Power of the Cloud (2018) – Introduction to Microsoft Azure Security
- The India-based Data Platform Geeks (DPG) User Group – Introduction to Microsoft Azure Security (webinar presentation)
- Global Azure Bootcamp – Azure Monitoring: What are the options and how do I use them?
Topics I can present on:
- Cloud Management & Security via Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics, Application Insights, Azure Security Center (ASC), and Network Watcher
- Cloud Governance via Azure Policy, Azure Blueprints, Resource Graph, Management Groups, and Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) / Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) via Azure Site Recovery (ASR) / Azure Migrate, and Azure Backup (ABU)
- Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) including Azure Resource Manager (ARM) / Terraform